Monday, May 5, 2008

waiting for this moment

OK! Apologies to Chris for slacking on my blogging but he has been bringing the goods on these Marvel cards! I've been goofing off at the New York Comicon (AWESOME!) and the Pittsburgh Comicon (eh.). Anyway, we all know Chris is the engine, I'm the fuzzy dice hanging from the rearview at best.

I've been working on a ton of stuff, my favorite and the hardest happens to be Loose Ends. There is a scene in the bar where everything will be bathed in red light. Unfortunately, I didn't pay enough attention to things when I actually went to bars so I have to find my inspiration where I can. Sometimes inspiration just falls in your lap. Today I was watching this Silversun Pickups video for the song "Lazy Eye" and there it is, a red bar! So, now that you guys have seen this, you can keep me honest and let me know if I'm ripping off this video or just letting it inspire me. Thanks, don't be strangers (lurkers, say hello!).

3 comments:

Tony Shasteen said...

"...don't be strangers (lurkers, say hello!)."

Hello!

Rory said...

Hello!

THat video freaks me out because I can't keep track who's male and female, so I can't figure out who's who's straight and who's gay.

Rory said...

Ok. I figured it out.