Friday, April 11, 2008

Moonlighting strangers who just met on the way.

While Chris is hard at work cranking on Loose Ends and Marvel cards, I've been getting myself and others ready for convention season. This is a really hectic time of year for me, I work 4 days a week a print shop that does a good deal of work for the comic industry. I also take on a bunch book layout work in addition to coloring, it's nuts. It's stressful but fulfilling on some level. Anyway, blah blah blah, here's the cover for Bryan Hitch's NYCC book. I layed this out last week and I'll be printing it tomorrow, nothing like hands on quality control! I should mention, I didn't color this, that's Paul Mounts!

1 comment:

Jon McNally said...

That Hitch book looks swell! Best wishes for your busy-ness this season, Rico.